Wilson Rush Pro Ace Clay Women's Black/Sterling Blue/White
Sporting the most generous fit in the Rush Pro line, the Wilson Rush Pro Ace Clay earns high praise from tennis players who prioritize comfort. Known for its generous fit for wide feet, this tennis shoe stabilizes the foot through its 4D Support Chassis: a symmetrical heel-toe chassis that controls pivoting movements. Layered with Sensifeel on the upper for additional breathability, the Wilson Rush Pro Ace Clay delivers an attractive blend of comfort, stability and style.
- 4D Support Chassis Technology: Asymmetrical heel-to-toe chassis enhances stability and limits supination for more controlled pivot movements while setting up for powerful strokes.
- Women's Specific Support: Asymmetrical and elongated medial side TPU heel counter designed for women provides higher stability, arch support and control. Reduced rubber thickness on the outsole facilitates propulsion. Lower EVA density improves comfort and agility.
- Sensifeel Minimally layered upper construction upgrades comfort while maintaining superior support.
- Medial Rubber Drag Pad: Rubber overlay in the medial area supplies additional durability and protection when dragging the foot.
- OrthoLite EVA Molded foam offers maximum cushioning and impressive longevity.
- DF2 Heel-toe drop (9 mm) provides best compromise between comfort and performance.
- Duralast High-density, consummately durable rubber compound provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- R-DST+ Midsole foam offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for dynamic performance.
- Generous Fit accommodates wider feet for a more comfortable fit
- Designed for best performance on clay court surfaces