Featuring the most generous fit in the Rush Pro line, the Wilson Rush Pro Ace earns high grades for tennis players who prioritize comfort. Highlighted by its 2E fit to accommodate wider feet, this tennis shoe stabilizes the foot through its 4D Support Chassis: a symmetrical heel-toe chassis that limits supination to help control pivot movements. Layered with Sensifeel on the upper for additional breathability, the Wilson Rush Pro Ace delivers an appealing blend of comfort, stability and style for supreme confidence with every step.
- 4D Support Chassis Technology: Asymmetrical heel-to-toe chassis delivers enhanced stability and limits supination for more controlled pivot movements while setting up for powerful strokes.
- Women's Specific Support: Asymmetrical and elongated medial side TPU heel counter designed specifically for women provides higher levels of stability, arch support and control. Reduced rubber thickness on outsole facilitates propulsion. Lower EVA density improves comfort and agility.
- Sensifeel Minimally layered upper construction upgrades comfort while maintaining superior support.
- Medial Rubber Drag Pad: Rubber overlay in the medial area supplies additional durability and protection when dragging the foot.
- OrthoLite EVA Molded foam offers maximum cushioning and impressive longevity.
- DF2 Heel-toe drop (9 mm) provides best compromise between comfort and performance.
- Duralast High-density, consummately durable rubber compound provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- R-DST+ Midsole foam offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for dynamic performance.
- Generous Fit accommodates wider feet for a more comfortable fit
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces