Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 Men's White/Blue Coral/Blue Atoll
The Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 upgrades dynamic court movement with a pair of innovations in the midsole and outsole. An evolution of the Rush Pro 3.5 chassis construction, 4D Support Chassis 2.0 splits the chassis into two pieces for a dual purpose: one-piece runs under the foot for enhanced support and forward propulsion, while the other runs laterally for additional stability and control. In the forefoot, Energy Cell features a lightweight EVA foam designed to optimize energy return through impact for more explosive propulsion. Layer in a sleek silhouette, the result is a shoe that takes the popular Rush Pro franchise to all-new heights for design and performance.
- 4D Support Chassis 2.0 extends under the foot to provide enhanced support and forward propulsion. Lateral piece runs from heel to toes for ultimate stability and control throughout dynamic movement.
- Sensifeel 2.0 Minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh provides enhanced breathability, feel, comfort, and a homogeneous fit.
- Endofit inner sock construction administers enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit.
- Medial Rubber Drag Pad overlay in the medial area supplies additional durability and protection when dragging the foot.
- OrthoLite EVA Molded foam offers maximum cushioning and impressive longevity.
- DF2 Heel-toe drop (9 mm) provides best compromise between comfort and performance.
- Duralast High-density, consummately durable rubber compound provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- R-DST+ Midsole foam offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for dynamic performance.
- Energy Cell Lightweight EVA foam in forefoot of midsole lends softer feel for optimal transfer of body weight through impact, creating more explosive acceleration.
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces