With a mid-cut construction and supportive design, the Wilson Rush Pro Tour Mid is perfect for aggressive players! This tennis shoe personifies power, stability and dynamic movement thanks to two innovations in the midsole and outsole. Energy Cell comprises a lightweight EVA foam in the forefoot for a softer feel and a more powerful acceleration. 4D Support Chassis 2.0 splits the chassis into two pieces for a supreme combination of lateral stability and forward propulsion. The additional support around the ankle makes the Wilson Rush Pro Tour Mid an excellent choice for tennis players with a history of ankle injuries.
- 4D Support Chassis 2.0: Split chassis extends chassis under the foot to provide enhanced support and forward propulsion. The lateral piece runs from heel to toe for ultimate stability and control throughout dynamic movement.
- Sensifeel 2.0: Minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh provides enhanced breathability, feel, comfort, and a homogeneous fit.
- Endofit: Full inner sock construction enhances comfort, stability and an intuitive fit.
- Medial Rubber Drag Pad: Rubber overlay in the medial area supplies additional durability and protection when dragging the foot.
- OrthoLite EVA molded: High-density OrthoLite foam offers maximum cushioning and impressive longevity.
- DF2: Heel-toe drop (9mm) provides the best compromise between comfort and performance.
- Duralast: High-density, consummately durable rubber compound provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- R-DST+: Midsole foam offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for dynamic performance.
- Energy Cell: Lightweight EVA foam in the forefoot lends a softer feel for optimal transfer of body weight through impact, creating more explosive acceleration.
US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.