Wilson Ultra 100 Roland Garros
Coated in a color palette inspired by the top tennis tournament on clay, the Wilson Ultra 100 Roland Garros upgrades power and stability on the court. A host of geometrical improvements mix with a sturdy frame composition to generate admirable liveliness and plow-through. The combination of an Integrated Perimeter Weighting System and a Sweet Spot Channel adds extra power while increasing the sturdiness of the frame. Club players, rising junior players, and doubles players can all find the Wilson Ultra Roland Garros appealing for its versatile power and stable construction.
- The ideal blend of power and torsional stability.
- Integrated Perimeter Weighting System increases frame volume at 3 & 9 for added stability without compressing sweet spot.
- Sweet Spot Channel features cavity on the inside of the frame to extend cross strings and increase grommet movement for more power.
- Inverted Power Rib throat geometry optimizes torsional stability for reduced frame twisting.
- Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings.
- High-Performance Carbon Fiber composition contributes impressive frame stability for explosive power.
- Power Taper increases cross-section mass for more responsive power.
- Design inspired by the elegant style and panache of Roland Garros.