Step up your swing with the Yonex E-Zone 98 tennis racquet! Designed with a larger sweet spot, this racquet provides controlled power and comfort to dominate the court. The new aero-shaped frame creates a plush, comfortable feel with every swing. Super Cushion Grip helps minimize vibrations to protect against shock-induced injuries to keep you in the game. The Oval Pressed Shaft (OPS) increases spin and control to give you an edge on the court.
- Liner Tech: Straight hole grommets elongate the strings to optimize power and comfort on off-center shots.
- m40X: Strong, elastic graphite in the throat provides power with a more flexible frame.
- VDM (Vibration Dampening Mesh): Stretchy mesh material wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations. Adds touch and precision.
- Isometric design increases the sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings, delivering greater control without sacrificing power.
- Shockless grommets integrated at the side and bottom minimize muscle fatigue and provide a soft feel at impact to protect the wrist, forearm, and elbow.
- Super Cushion Grip helps minimize vibrations to protect against shock-induced injuries.
- Aero Shape: Tapered frame design with a thinner face creates a softer racquet for a plush feel.
- 2G-Namd Speed: Graphite construction provides enhanced ball speed without sacrificing comfort.