The adidas Supernova Glide Boost 7 May Be Your Perfect Everyday Trainer
After the successful launch of the Glide 6 Boost last year—the first Glide model to receive Boost midsole engineering—the adidas Supernova Glide Boost 7 is primed and ready for customers this season.

The Glide Boost 7 is an everyday, neutral trainer that is built to endure both hard workouts and long miles. Though the construction of the shoe is largely the same as last year’s model, there is one, big change: adidas has introduced a gender-specific model for women.

The women's Supernova Glide Boost 7 will include a tapered fit in the forefoot of the upper. Additionally, techfit mesh is placed throughout the shoe to provide four-way stretching properties, enhancing overall comfort.

Though the Boost midsole plays an integral role in giving the shoe it’s soft and responsive appeal, the midsole is not made exclusively of Boost material.

"The Glide 7 features a 45% EVA cradle, while the other 55% is made up of Boost TPU pellets that are bonded together by heat," said Daniel Ache of adidas. "The cradle provides runners a classic Supernova feel (the previous midsole material used by adidas)."

The fit and feel of the Glide Boost 7 should be highly similar to that of last year’s model. Long-term adidas fans should be pleased with this latest model as well as first-time wearers who are curious about giving the Boost midsole a try.

Check out the various color ways of the adidas Supernova Glide Boost 7 for men and the adidas Supernova Glide Boost 7 for women.

[youtube id="o6s82-NqFDw" width="620" height="360"]

adidas Supernova Glide Boost 7

Category: Neutral
Men's Weight (size 9): 10.4 ounces
Women's Weight (size 7): 8.8 ounces
Heel-To-Toe Offset: 10mm
Recommended for: Neutral-footed runners or underpronators seeking a cushioned, daily trainer