Please inspect all merchandise upon receipt. If anything is broken, missing or wrong, please let us know as soon as possible. If you need to make a warranty claim, please follow the instructions found below. You are always welcome to make a warranty claim in person. Simply bring the defective merchandise, along with your receipt, to our showroom.
- Tennis and Racquetball Racquets: 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
- Squash Racquets: Due to the nature of the game most racquets do not carry a warranty. Please contact us to inquire about your specific frame.
- Strings and Grommets on New Racquets: 30-Day Warranty (excludes breakage due to normal play).
- Paddle Tennis Paddles: 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
- Shoes: 30-Day Limited Warranty, unless otherwise indicated (excludes normal wear and tear, toe drag, accidental damage, misuse, or improper care). Outsole Guarantees (up to 12 months) are offered on some shoes; please review product details for outsole guarantee information.
- Other Items: 30-Day Limited Warranty against manufacturer defect.
How to file a Warranty Claim
- If you have a Warranty Claim that is not a Footwear Outsole Guarantee, please contact us to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- Please include a brief note and your RA number whenever making a Warranty Claim.
- Make sure to read our Return Policy for instructions on how to properly wrap your package. Improperly wrapped packages may be refused.
- When sending back a racquet please use padding and carefully box it. This will help ensure that no additional damage occurs during shipment which may void your warranty. Please do not send back racquet covers unless they are also defective.
See individual Footwear Outsole Guarantee information below. If you have any questions please call (866)860-1416 or email us at email@example.com before you send back your Warranty Claim; we are always happy to help you.
What happens once we receive your Warranty Claim?
All warranty claims made within 30 days from the date purchase will be inspected and, if approved, will be exchanged or refunded.
Warranty claims made past 30 days from the date purchased may be sent to the manufacturer for inspection. If the claim is approved, the manufacturer will repair the item when possible. If a repair is not possible, the item may be exchanged or an store credit may be issued. Please allow 4 - 8 weeks for this process to be completed. In-house credits must be used prior to their expiration date.
All replacement or repaired merchandise carries the remainder of the original warranty.
If the manufacturer rejects your claim then the product will be returned to you with an explanation.
Stringing on Replacement Racquets
If you send back a tennis racquet frame after 30 days from the date of purchase any replacement racquet that we send will be returned unstrung. If you would like your replacement racquet strung please include instructions and payment with your warranty claim. All racquetball and squash racquets come pre-strung.
For court equipment, stringing machines, and ball machines, manufacturer warranties will vary. Please view product details for warranty information.
Footwear Outsole Guarantee Procedure
495 Cedar Crest Road
Spartanburg, SC 29301
Fill out the ASICS replacement card received with shoes and mail to Tennis Returns Department
Tennis Returns Department
ASICS America Corp.
29 Parker, Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92618
To claim under warranty, send an email attaching:
Diadora reserves however the right to require you to return the shoes and the original purchase receipt, postage paid, to the following address:
DIADORA US, INC
5th Floor, suite 523
New York, NY 10018
Fila consumer relations:
MUST HAVE ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT. ( Credit card copy is not sufficient)
The consumer must return the shoes with the original dated sales receipt to the following address:
Head USA Inc.-Footwear Warranty Department
1041-A Swan Creek Drive
Baltimore, MD 21226
For more information please call the Consumer Warranty Phone Line 1.800.289.7366 option 2
Fill out the K-Swiss replacement card received with shoes, attach original sales receipt and ENCLOSE a $5.00 CHECK payable to K-Swiss.
K-Swiss US Distribution Center
3177 Space Center Court
Mira Loma, CA 91752
Please visit support.newbalance.com, search for Ndurance, and follow the instructions to submit your claim. • Warranty claims should be made through newbalance.com.
Fill out Nike replacement card received with shoes.
For an explanation of the guidelines for making a warranty claim on a pair of Nike shoes and to obtain a claim number, contact Nike Consumer Affairs at 1-800-344-6453. Shoes, claim number, and a copy of your invoice should be sent to:
Attn: NIKE AIR ZOOM CAGE 3
3552 Avenue of Commerce
Memphis, TN 38125
Send your shoes including the original dated sales receipt to:
Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
Attn: Guarantee Returns
320 Aldi Road
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122