Please inspect all merchandise upon receipt. If anything is broken, missing or wrong, please let us know as soon as possible. If you need to make a warranty claim, please follow the instructions found below. You are always welcome to make a warranty claim in person. Simply bring the defective merchandise, along with your receipt, to our showroom.
- Tennis and Racquetball Racquets: 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
- Squash Racquets: Due to the nature of the game most racquets do not carry a warranty. Please contact us to inquire about your specific frame.
- Strings and Grommets on New Racquets: 30-Day Warranty (excludes breakage due to normal play).
- Paddle Tennis Paddles: 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
- Shoes: 30-Day Limited Warranty, unless otherwise indicated (excludes normal wear and tear, toe drag, accidental damage, misuse, or improper care). Outsole Guarantees (up to 12 months) are offered on some shoes; please review product details for outsole guarantee information.
- Other Items: 30-Day Limited Warranty against manufacturer defect.
How to file a warranty claim
See individual Footwear Outsole Guarantee information below. If you have any questions please call (866) 860-1416 or email us at email@example.com before you send back your Warranty Claim; we are always happy to help you.
- If you have a Warranty Claim that is not a Footwear Outsole Guarantee, please contact us to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- Please include a brief note and your RA number whenever making a Warranty Claim.
- Make sure to read our Return Policy for instructions on how to properly wrap your package. Improperly wrapped packages may be refused.
- When sending back a racquet please use padding and carefully box it. This will help ensure that no additional damage occurs during shipment which may void your warranty. Please do not send back racquet covers unless they are also defective.
What happens once we receive your warranty claim?
All warranty claims made within 30 days from the date purchase will be inspected and, if approved, will be exchanged or refunded.
Warranty claims made past 30 days from the date purchased may be sent to the manufacturer for inspection. If the claim is approved, the manufacturer will repair the item when possible. If a repair is not possible, the item may be exchanged or an store credit may be issued. Please allow 4-8 weeks for this process to be completed. In-house credits must be used prior to their expiration date.
- All replacement or repaired merchandise carries the remainder of the original warranty.
- If the manufacturer rejects your claim then the product will be returned to you with an explanation.
Stringing on replacement racquets
If you send back a tennis racquet frame after 30 days from the date of purchase any replacement racquet that we send will be returned unstrung. If you would like your replacement racquet strung please include instructions and payment with your warranty claim. All racquetball and squash racquets come pre-strung.
For court equipment, stringing machines, and ball machines, manufacturer warranties will vary. Please view product details for warranty information.
Please visit https://www.wilson.com/en-us/explore/help/warranty/form to process your warranty.
Racquet Sports Policy
- The limited warranty does not include recreational or junior racquets
- The only shoe that is covered under a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase is the Rush 3.5; the warranty does not cover sounds nor feel/comfort of the shoe
- Product purchased over 1 year ago by customer
- Strings cut out of the racquet
- Missing holographic serial number
- Non-Wilson repair or modification
- Normal wear and tear, i.e. paint chips
- Impact Damage
- Misuse, abuse or excessive wear
- Inward frame cracking or multiple cracks
- Improper stringing tensions, techniques and breakage
- Unauthorized repairs/alterations
- Accidental impact
View Wilson's full warranty policy at https://www.wilson.com/en-us/help/warranty
- Your eligible Barricade tennis shoes
- Your original receipt
- and your completed Barricade claim form to:
495 Cedar Crest Road
Spartanburg, SC 29301
Please register your shoes at www.babolat.us/registration. Once completed, you will receive an email with a form. If you cannot find the form in your inbox, please check your spam folder. Once the form is completed you must send it to us along with pictures of your shoes and the corresponding receipt. Afterwards, we will send out your shoes. Please note that you will be charged a $9.95 processing fee from Babolat.
In case of worn or tear of the outsole, the final consumer needs to contact firstname.lastname@example.org by providing the information here below (NO NEED TO RETURN THE SHOE):
1. A picture with a general overview of the product and a picture in which the damage occurred is clearly visible (PDF or JPG format).
2. A clear picture of the proof of purchase where the details are readable (receipt, Debit or Credit Card statement) with the name/address of the store, the date of purchase and the price paid for the merchandise.
3. Picture of the ACF label.
4. Filled in registration card with a brief description of the wear and tear problem and the consumer's address, including zip code, a telephone number and email address.
As soon as the information is received It will be forwarded to the department in charge in Italy which monitor and manage the requests and send the replacement shoes if the conditions meet the demand.
The consumer must return the shoes with the original dated sales receipt to the following address:
Head USA Inc.-Footwear Warranty Department
1041-A Swan Creek Drive
Baltimore, MD 21226
For more information please call the Consumer Warranty Phone Line 1-800-289-7366, option 2.
Thank you for buying the New Balance 996, 1006, or Fresh Foam Lav tennis shoe. The useful life of a tennis shoe will vary depending upon the frequency of its use, the surfaces upon which it is used and the wearer’s style of play. New Balance’s 6-month NDurance rubber outsole limited warranty guarantee applies to the New Balance 996, 1006, and Fresh Foam Lav and applies only to the hard court–specific NDurance rubber outsole, as follows:
- This limited guarantee program is for shoes purchased between January 1st, 2021 through December 31st , 2021.
- To qualify for this 6-month NDurance rubber outsole limited warranty guarantee, the outsole must be completely worn through exposing the midsole of the shoe within 6 months of purchase. The uppers of the New Balance 996, 1006, and Fresh Foam Lav models are not covered under this 6-month NDurance rubber outsole limited warranty guarantee.
- This wear must be the result of playing tennis. Damage caused by misuse, abuse, improper or unauthorized repairs, “acts of God” or other events beyond New Balance’s control will not qualify for this guarantee.
- If your pair of New Balance 996, 1006, or Fresh Foam Lav tennis shoe meets the requirements for replacement as described in the points above, please visit support.newbalance.com, search for NDurance, and follow the instructions to submit your claim.
- Warranty claims should be made through newbalance.com
- If the shoe qualifies for the NDurance rubber outsole limited warranty guarantee, you will receive an email notification with instructions for the return. New Balance will handle all shipping and handling costs for the return of the shoe. Please include a copy of such email notification in the box with your shoes.
- Any product submitted without a copy of the email notification sent by New Balance will be returned without inspection.
- The initial contact with New Balance Customer Care or the shipping date of the returned shoes must occur within 6 months of the date of purchase as recorded on your original receipt.
- After inspection and confirmation that the returned shoes qualify under the NDurance rubber outsole limited warranty guarantee, New Balance will provide you with a coupon to be used for same/like replacement shoes on support.newbalance.com. Please note that this coupon cannot be redeemed in stores. If a returned pair of shoes does not qualify for replacement as described above, New Balance will return the original pair of shoes directly to you.
- This is the entire warranty. No other warranty, express or implied, shall apply except as expressly stated above.
Fill out Nike replacement card received with shoes.
For an explanation of the guidelines for making a warranty claim on a pair of Nike shoes and to obtain a claim number, contact Nike Consumer Affairs at 1-800-344-6453. Shoes, claim number, and a copy of your invoice should be sent to:
Attn: NIKE AIR ZOOM CAGE 3
3552 Avenue of Commerce
Memphis, TN 38125
Send your shoes including the original dated sales receipt to:
Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
Attn: Guarantee Returns
320 Aldi Road
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122