We care about your privacy and security and are 100% committed to protecting your personal information.
We always welcome your questions and feedback. For privacy-related questions, please call (866) 860-1416 or email email@example.com.
Personally Identifiable Information
When you submit personally identifiable information through Holabird Sports, we make sure your information is protected both online and off.
Our checkout page is always secure. You can only enter personally identifiable information (credit card number, billing address, etc) on this secure page. Your information is immediately encrypted and protected using Verisign SSL — the best encryption software in the industry. You will know your page is secure by the lock icon on your web browser.
Our website also utilizes McAfee Secure which monitors our site daily to protect you from identity theft, spyware, and other online threats.
You can verify the security level of any page on our site: click the Verisign Secured Seal or McAfee Secure Seal located at the top of every page. By simply clicking on this seal an automatically updated page opens. These pages detail exactly how Holabird Sports uses VeriSign and McAfee services to help protect you.
While we use the best SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of your personally identifiable information is restricted in our offices and only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access. Our employees must use password-protected screens when they leave their desk and when they return, they must re-enter their password to gain access to your information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
Information We Collect
We collect visitor information including the visitor’s domain name as well as information on what pages a visitor accesses. Additionally, we collect other information volunteered by a customer when:
- Placing an order from our website
- Making a purchase at our retail store
- Inquiring about our products or services
- Returning an item or make an exchange
- Purchasing or receiving a gift package
- Creating an account
- Subscribing to our Email Promotions and/or Newsletters
- Entering a contest or sweepstakes
- Participating in a marketing survey, promotion or event
- Referred to us through a marketing promotion
Third Party Providers
We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. We also use third-party service providers who utilize re-marketing technology for advertising purposes. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other web sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of pixel tags or cookies, which are industry standard technologies and used by most major web sites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
When you use our site, we may collect tracking information such as your browser type, operating system, domain name, and which pages you visited on our site. None of this information is personally identifiable. We use this information to make the site more useful for our customers.
- Web Beacons. We use "Web Beacon" (also known as "clear GIF", "pixel tag", "data tag" or "image tag") technology to collect anonymous, non-personal information about how our website is used. This information is used to make improvements to our site.
- Email. We use pixel tags in our HTML-based emails that tell us whether or not you can accept HTML images and, if you can accept HTML, whether or not you viewed the email. We do this to improve our emails to you.
- Session Cookies. A session cookie is a piece of identification between your browser and our server that keeps track of the items in your shopping cart and other session information. This cookie will disappear when the session expires or when you close your browser.
How We Use the Information We Collect
Any information that we collect on our website will be used to make your shopping experience better, notify you about order updates, website updates, product updates or for marketing purchases. We may send you email about your order, inform you about any new services, products or offers, or respond to requests or convey shipping information.
At times, we may share your personally identifiable information with others who perform functions on our behalf; including, marketing companies, site analysis, data analysis, and credit card payments. These people only access the personally identifiable information required to perform their service or function. They may not use any personally identifiable information for any other reason.
Our newsletter is permission based. We only send newsletters to people who have opted in to receive our newsletter. You can easily unsubscribe from our newsletter by following the SafeUnsubscribe™ link at the bottom of our newsletter. We will never share, sell or rent your information to a third party without your advance permission.
If we make changes to this policy we will update this page. If you have questions about this policy, please contact us.