Dunlop FX 500 LS
Looking for a lightweight racquet that provides quick hits with impressive power? Check out the Dunlop FX 500 LS! Based on the FX 500 tennis racquet, this lighter version maintains strength while adding great maneuverability. Feel more force without losing control from the POWER BOOST grommet structure that increases string movement. Enjoy more comfort from the Flex Touch Resin with high elasticity and vibration dampening to increase touch. For advanced players looking to meet the modern game's standards, take a swing with the Dunlop FX 500 LS!
- Power Boost Frame Geometry: Aerodynamic head shape with a sharp, modern-looking shaft and wider throat for more stability.
- Flex Touch Resin: New material with a unique, high-performance thermoplastic elastomer compound with high elasticity and vibration dampening for increased touch and feel.
- Sonic core made with Infinergy® by BASF located in the 2 and 10 o'clock areas of the racquet. Infinergy® is the world's first E-TPU (expanded thermoplastic polyurethane).
- Power Grid String Tech pattern is denser in the middle of the racquet and wider at the top. This pattern creates more power distribution at the top of the racquet to meet the modern-day player's needs.
- Power Boost Groove: grommet structure increases string movement and expands the sweet spot for comfort.