Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.
Mueller Max Knee Strap (Sized)
The Mueller Max Knee Strap is built with compression tubes that target above, below and the sides of the knee to help relieve chronic pain. Youll get lightweight, targeted compression without reducing your mobility. Breathable mesh fabric delivers a comfortable fit and smooth feel.
- Made from latex-free materials.
- Upper compression tube targets quadriceps misalignment to help improve patellar traction.
- Lower compression tube targets patellar tendon.
- Side compression tubes help with patellar tracking.
- AEGIS Microbe Shield® protects the brace against odor, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria and microorganisms.
- Jumpers Knee.
- Osgood-Schlatters Disease.
- Patellofemoral Syndrome.
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome.
- Runners Knee.
- Subluxating Kneecap.
- Patellar Tendonitis.
- Misalignment of the Quadriceps.
I have Osgood-Schlatter disease (protrusion of shin bone just below knee cap). This device is very comfortable on my skin, easy to put on, and holds snugly. However, when I run (play tennis), the top portion tends to slide down. But the bottom portion holds firmly in place, and that's what really matters.
When I'm not running, the upper portion holds very well, and gives the muscles and ligaments the extra needed support.
Light knee brace is perfect for my surgically repaired knee. Very comfortable.
It is a good product but my knee is messed up and am not sure it is the right thing for me.