Powerstep PULSE Plus Met Orthotic Support
Support every stride during rigorous activities with the Powerstep PULSE MET Orthotic support. These running insoles include a built-in metatarsal pad to alleviate metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, and ball of foot pain. Feel the shock absorption with every step on the dual-layer cushioning pad. The encapsulated design combines a firm yet flexible support shell, with built-in arch support and a heel cradle to increase foot stability. For runners looking to relieve metatarsal, arch and heel pain, the Powerstep PULSE Met Orthotic Support is an excellent option.
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Full-length, total contact support features a metatarsal pad to alleviate pain on the ball of the foot.
- Anti-microbial top fabric reduces heat, friction and perspiration.
- Contoured neutral arch support with a deep heel cradle increases comfort, stability, and motion control.
- Dual-layer cushioning provides bounce back with each step while absorbing shock from impact.
- Provides the perfect balance of comfort and support to stabilize and align the feet.
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required.