Solinco Blackout 300 XTD
Fast, explosive and powerful, the Solinco Blackout 300 XTD is a dangerous weapon for intermediate and advanced players. Featuring an extended 27.5" length, this tennis racquet provides easy handling and a solid feel to help you win points with authority. Enjoy a plush feel at contact from the Liquid Crystal technology in the layup, which reduces vibrations and eases arm fatigue. The 40T Carbon Fiber technology at the three and nine o'clock positions increase the sweet spot while improving stability. If you're an aggressive striker who likes to dictate pace of play, control the court with the Solinco Blackout 300 XTD!
Who's it for?
- All court players looking for a versatile racquet that can hit a variety of shots during the match.
- Weight Control Module: Interchangeable 5g and 10g butt-cap plates can modify and adjust overall weight and balance to your preference.
- Liquid Crystal Technology: Fibers incorporated into the design increase flexibility, reduce vibrations and improve the overall feel.
- Power Flex Zone: Max beam height is strategically place near the five and seven o'clock positions to improve flex and maximize power. Added strength near the bridge maximize energy return on every swing.
- 40T Carbon Fiber: Hi-Modulus Carbon Fiber strategically placed at the three and nine o'clock positions to enhance the impact zone, creating a greater sweet spot while increasing stability and power.