Building on nearly 20 years of dominance, The Wilson Blade 98 (18x20) v9 is a top choice for players who want control, feel and stability. The Blade 98 (18x20) V9 features a sharper, more stable response that produces a more connected-to-the-ball feel. Sporting a new Emerald Night matte finish, the v9 includes a braided graphite + basalt frame with a DirectConnect carbon fiber handle for enhanced torsional stability. StableFeel technology improves the racquet's sharp response and the feel of its control-oriented string pattern.
- Parallel Drilling: Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- FORTYFIVE: Patent-protected frame layup produces a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. The material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Braided Graphite + Basalt: Elastic and reactive material combination improves the flex of a racket to increase ball contact with the strings for enhanced feel and greater control.
- Tapered grip lends a better feel for top-handed grip placement on the two-handed backhand.
- DirectConnect: The carbon fiber handle extends to connect directly with the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- StableFeel technology provides an enhanced, firmer feel that increases stability and creates a more connected-to-the-ball feel. Designed with avid players in mind, this "sharper Blade" is ideal for those seeking to improve their game.
US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.