Swing comfortably and confidently with the Clash 100L v2! Loaded with bending properties and FORTYFIVE carbon construction, this lighter frame appeals to players who want arm-friendly comfort, effortless power and easy maneuverability. A revised makeup at the racquet tip increases the sweet spot from its previous version, giving players a greater margin for error and extra confidence to go for their shot in the biggest moments.
Who's it for?
- Tennis players looking for a performance racquet that maximizes flexibility without sacrificing stability for all ages and swing styles.
- Revised makeup at the racquet tip increases the sweet spot for more forgiveness on off-center shots.
- FORTYFIVE° frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path.
- Parallel Drilling grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Vertical Bending increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- FORTYFIVE° patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Lightweight frame creates easy swings and increased frame maneuverability
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Design features red and black anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint