Wilson Synthetic Grip
113 sq. in.
16M x 19C
US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.
Wilson Triad Three
Dripping with power, the Wilson Triad Three tennis racquet helps you overwhelm your opponents during the match. An oversized head creates an enlarged sweet spot that generates impressive power while adding forgiveness on off-center shots. Triad technology provides power in the hoop, control in the handle, and reduces shock in the arm for a comfortable playing experience. For players who want a large sweet spot and arm-friendly comfort, take a swing with the Wilson Triad Three!
Who's it for?
- All-court players who want a versatile racquet that can hit different shots during the match.
- Beginner and experienced tennis players who want a powerful oversized racquet to help them conquer the court.
- Triad features a 3-piece racquet system to separate hoop and handle with softer Isozorb pads, providing ideal comfort and power
- Hammer Technology places more weight in the head for greater stability and easy power
- Power Holes increase ball dwell time for enhanced responsiveness and feel
- The extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
- Oversized head generates impressive power and added forgiveness with enlarged sweet spot
Shop All: Wilson Tennis Racquets Tennis Racquets Wilson