With major improvements to key elements of the shoe, the Wave Inspire 10 will be exceptionally light: 9.0 ounces for men (size 9) and 7.6 ounces for women (size 7). Here are the updates runners can expect:
- U4ic Midsole: Mizuno has introduced the new U4ic (pronounced "euphoric") midsole technology to the Inspire 10. U4ic is 30% lighter but equally as cushioned as the AP+ midsole that was used in the Wave Inspire 9.
- Modified Fan Wave: The Mizuno Wave Inspire 10 now offers a little more stability due to a revised Fan Wave--Mizuno's unique stability system used in the Inspire series.
- Lighter Outsole: Replacing carbon rubber with blown rubber on the outsole, Mizuno has lightened the shoe's load without compromising the durability and the lifespan of the sole.
- Redesigned Upper: Refinements to the upper has allowed for more breathability and flexibility.
Overpronators who appreciate the fast and responsive feel of a lightweight trainer will fall in love with the Mizuno Wave Inspire 10. Additionally, runners who are fans of the Wave Inspire 9 can rest assured that the updated model will still have the same, smooth ride and ample stability.
The new Mizuno Wave Inspire 10 will come in a variety of colors:
Mizuno Wave Inspire - Men's
- White/Black/Chinese Red - Available Dec. 2013
- Black/Cyber Yellow/Directoire Blue - Available Dec. 2013
- Chinese Red/Black/Directoire Blue - Available Jan. 2013
- Directoire Blue/Silver/Red - Available Jan. 2013
Mizuno Wave Inspire - Women's
- White/Black/Aquarius - Available Dec. 2013
- Dark Slate/Aquarius/Aurora - Available Dec. 2013
- Aurora/Black/Aquarius - Available Jan. 2013
- Aquarius/Black/Aurora - Available Jan. 2013
Check out our video to hear Mizuno Sales Manager Dave Patterson's explanation of the Inspire's exciting new technology.
[youtube id="uocdXJ7Z554" width="620" height="360"]
Shop Men's Mizuno Wave Inspire and Women's Mizuno Wave Inspire.