This update of the Triumph model will have two new technologies built into the shoe: ISOFIT and PWRGRID+.
ISOFIT might be one of Saucony's biggest innovations in the past few years. It was the company's goal to avoid creating a bulky upper that felt rigid or heavy. Thus, ISOFIT was born—a system in the upper of Saucony's premium running shoes that adapts to and moves with the foot with each step throughout your run.
The ISOFIT upper is made of two parts:
• A plush inner sleeve, which allows comfort and a secure, midfoot wrap
• A flexible, external cage, which provides subtle guidance for the dynamic motion of the foot
The true beauty of the ISOFIT is that it results in a noticeably lighter shoe. The men's model weighs 10.3 ounces (size 9), and the women's weighs 9.0 ounces (size 8).
PWRGRID+ is the newest and plushest midsole compound manufactured by Saucony. Here is what you can expect from the Triumph ISO, now complete with the PWRGRID+ midsole package:
• Twenty percent more cushioning than the previous model
• An addition of 3mm in the thickness of the midsole, 29mm in the heel and 21mm in the forefoot
• A clean heel-to-toe transition, with cushioned impact and toe-off
Saucony will maintain the Triumph's 8mm heel-to-toe offset. Though there is more foam beneath your foot in the Triumph ISO, the feel should still greatly resemble the Triumph 11—just softer!
These two crucial updates to the Triumph series are going to make the Triumph ISO not only the softest version yet, but also the lightest.
Sounds like a winning combo.
Saucony Triumph ISO Specs
- Category: Neutral
- Heel-to-toe offset: 8mm
- Weight for men's shoe is 10.3 ounces
- Weight for women's shoe is 9.0 ounces
- Recommended for: Underpronators or runners with a neutral gait seeking a very soft shoe
Shop the Saucony Triumph ISO for men & the Saucony Triumph ISO for women -->