Who Needs this Shoe?
- Runners looking for a fast, powerful trail running shoe that's not heavy.
- Competitive trail runners who want downhill cushioning.
What Does the Latest Cloudventure Peak Feature?
- Upper: Durable, breathable stretch mesh offers a sock-like fit that is comfortable and secure. Supportive elastic taping across the forefoot improves fit and inner-layer perforations cool the foot.
- Midsole: Re-engineered Speedboard features a split design at the forefoot and improved torsion response, allowing runners to have more responsive acceleration on technical trails.
- Outsole: Forefoot cloud pods provide cushioning and also act as grip studs on softer terrain while a Zero Gravity heel makes running downhill more comfortable. Multidirectional lugs support movement in all directions, and Missiongrip™ rubber provides traction on any surface in any condition.