Support doesn't have to be clunky. Meet the Altra Paradigm 7, featuring a fresh design with an engineered mesh upper for breathability and ghillie lacing for security. Enjoy a soft step-in feel from the molded heel collar with soft detailing and premium lining. Experience responsiveness with a side of plushness in 30 mm of lightweight, updated Altra EGO MAX midsole foam. Let your feet spread out in the Standard FootShape Fit, designed for natural foot position. GuideRail technology supports your feet with medial support only when it's needed. With a fresh redesign, lightweight and plush cushion, and medial support, the Altra Paradigm 7 is all the support and none of the ugly.
Who's it for?
- Road runners looking for a max-cushioned stability shoe to carry them through long-distance training and high-mileage workouts.
- Runners searching for a more natural ride from Altra's low drop platform and FootShape toe box.
- FootShape comfort gives your feet more space to sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men's and women's feet.
- Balanced Cushioning platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment and better form.
- Altra EGO Max midsole foam gives you all the light and luxurious performance with a little extra bounce and added durability.
- GuideRail acts like a supportive highway guide rail that encourages natural foot placement by providing guidance, but only when it's needed.
- INNERFLEX grid-like grooves in the midsole provide flexibility and movement.
- INNOVARCH arch support feature offers a customized and secure fit while encouraging a natural foot placement in each step.
- APMA CERTIFIED: This product received the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance, awarded to products found by the Association to promote good foot health.