The Babolat Pure Aero 98 2023 is a dangerous, spin-friendly weapon for modern, aggressive players. This tennis racquet combines a 98 sq. in. head size with a thin beam and a 16/20 string pattern for superior control and precision. A tighter FSI string pattern improves control while maintaining its well-known spin potential. Enjoy a smoother feel at contact from the natural flax fibers integrated into the frame. AEROMODULAR technology in the beam increases racquet speed for the point-winning pace to hit winners. If you want to impose your spin and power on the court, swing the Babolat Pure Aero 98 2023!
Who's it for?
- Tennis players who use spin as their secret weapon on the court and need a racquet to take advantage.
- Intermediate to advanced players who want a precise and spin-friendly racquet to play their aggressive game.
- Rafael Nadal fans who want to swing the same racquet as their favorite tennis player.
- A tighter, more optimized string pattern allows for better dwell time, helping you hit with more topspin.
- Aeromodular frame integrates NF2 Tech for improved feel at impact. FLAX technology includes inserts wrapped at strategic locations in the frame for a sustainable way to increase shock absorption.
- AeroModular technology: optimized design with integrating bumper and grommets to increase racquet speed and spin potential.
- FSI Spin: Open string pattern unleashes ultimate spin. Longer contact time between the ball and the string offers maximum spin with superior comfort and control.
- SWX Pure Feel powered by SMAC: Material integrated into the graphite provides an incredible sound, pure feel and better vibration dampening.
- NF2 Tech: Flax inserts at strategic locations in the frame create optimal shock absorption and sound quality for an exceptional playing experience.
US sales only.