The Gamma 9900 SC 6-PT Stringing Machine is a top-of-the-line, free-standing stringing machine. Equipped with an LCD digital control panel and electronically controlled pull tensioning system, this stringing machine gets your racquets ready for the match.
- Digital control panel w/LCD puts advanced stringing functions at your fingertips
- Electronically controlled, constant pull tensioning system provides precision tension control from 11.0 to 90.0 lbs (5.0 to 40.0 kgs) in 0.1 increments - 110/220 volt - Tensioner is a modular component that can be easily removed for maintenance or servicing when needed
- Auto-Start Quick Closing linear string gripper for quick tensioning
- 6pt Self-Centering Suspension Mounting System
- Universal String Clamps with teeth spacing that is optimized for all racquet types and high friction gripping surfaces
- Auto-release cam-lock swivel clamps lock securely to the turntable with a positive locking feature that releases automatically when the string clamp is lowered or with the touch of an ergonomic button that is built into the lever
- Foot pedal tensioner switch
- Exclusive digital string length meter
- Electric floor stand adjusts the working height from 39" to 49" with the touch of a switch
- Durable FRP Cover with extra large tool tray provides 340 cubic inches of (5568 cc) of storage
- Includes Custom Cover
- Includes tools (Pathfinder Awl, Straight Awl, Hex Wrench Set, Pliers, Diagonal Cutting Pliers, & Starting Clamp)
- 5 Year Limited Warranty / 1 Year Electronical, String Clamps and String Gripper Components
Only ships within contiguous US.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.