Gamma Progression II ELS Stringing Machine
Get the most out of your stringing machine with the Gamma Progression ELS. This machine features an electronically controlled constant pull tensioner and a digital control panel for ultimate precision. Two fixed clamps with quick action swivel clamp bases make clamping strings securely a breeze.
- Broad base design with a tool tray for convenient storage.
- Wide mounting area safely and sturdily secures frames.
- Split drum gripper with diamond coated plates.
- Quick 6-point mounting system.
- Slim profile diamond coated string clamps with self-locking adjustment knob to hold strings with less clamping pressure.
- Quick action swivel clamp bases that lock with the turn of a lever.
- Electronically controlled constant pull tensioner with a range of 11-90 pounds.
- Digital control panel for +/- tension adjustment, 9 memory settings, lbs/kgs, pulling speed, pre-stretch, knot function and internal diagnostic check.
- 110/220 volt compatible.
- 360 degree turntable rotation with locking brake for ease of use.
- Tools included: Gamma Pathfinder Awl, Straight Awl, Hex Wrenches, Straight Pliers, Razor Cutter.
- Includes a Starter String Pack with 3 sets of GAMMA performance string and the USRSA Getting Started Stringing Guide.
5 Year Limited Warranty / 1 Year Electronics.
Note:Larger items like court equipment, and tennis ball machines (often made to order) may not be stocked in our Baltimore warehouse. These items are carefully assembled and shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please give us a call if you'd like to pick this item up from our store so we can check availability and prepare your order. Keep in mind that dropship items may be delayed more than the standard shipping timeline. We appreciate your patience!