Take your pickleball training to another level with the Lobster Pickle Two Pickleball Machine! This device allows you to customize the feed rate, speed, spin and elevation to practice various shots. The Pickle Two improves upon the original with two-line random oscillation, which allows for single or doubles training. Whether you're a beginner or intermediate, the Pickle Two is the perfect practice partner to sharpen your skills on the court.
- Throws balls up to 60 mph and offers both heavy top and backspin for mastering essential shots like the dink, dive, lob and groundstroke.
- The hopper holds 135 indoor and outdoor pickleballs.
- The Pickle 2 features an inverting hopper, folding handle, and 8-inch wheels, making it easy to move the 42-pound machine from your car to the court.
- Oscillation: random horizontal, 2-line
- Speed: 10 to 60 mph
- Feed rate: 2-12 seconds
- Spin: top, back
- Elevation: electronic, 0-50 degrees
- Ball capacity: 135
- Power: internal battery, 6-8 hours
- Standard charger: Included, premium charger optional
- Remote (optional): elite remote, elite10, elite10 for apple
- Weight: 42 lbs. (internal battery
- Warranty: 2 years
Note: Larger items like court equipment and tennis ball machines (often made to order) may not be stocked in our Baltimore warehouse. These items are carefully assembled and shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please give us a call if you'd like to pick this item up from out store so we can check availability and prepare your order.
California State Tax note: The Lobster The Pickle Two Machine is built-to-order and shipped directly from California, therefore all shipments to California must pay applicable CA state sales tax.
Only ships within contiguous US.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.