With its impressive blend of feel and control, the Solinco Whiteout 305 XTD is a great match for experienced players. Featuring an extended 28" length, this tennis racquet provides extra reach, stability and power. Enjoy a plush feel at contact from the Liquid Crystal Technology in the layup, which reduces vibrations and eases arm fatigue. The 40T Carbon Fiber technology at the three and nine o'clock positions increases the sweet spot while improving stability. If you're an experienced player looking for controlled power, choose the Solinco Whiteout 305 XTD!
- Weight Control Module: Interchangeable 5g and 10g butt-cap plates can modify and adjust overall weight and balance to your preference.
- Liquid Crystal Technology: Fibers incorporated into the design increase flexibility, reduce vibrations and improve the overall feel.
- Foam Core Technology: Optimally formulated PU density foam fills the head of the racquet to reduce vibration and improve feel.
- 40T Carbon Fiber: Hi-Modulus Carbon Fiber strategically placed at the three and nine o'clock positions to enhance the impact zone, creating a greater sweet spot while increasing stability and power.
- Increased Wingspan + Hitting Zone: Extra length increases court coverage, access to angles and stronger return potential.
- Powerful Drive + Stability: Uptick in swing weight enhances power potential and contributes to stability and shock absorption.
- Stronger Service Games: One-inch extension creates an elevated launch angle, boosting swing speed.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.