Building on nearly 20 years of dominance, the Wilson Blade 100L v9 is the preferred choice for avid competitors who want ultimate control, feel and stability. A lighter and more maneuverable racquet for effortless swings, the Blade 100L V9 improves upon the outstanding design of the V8 by sharpening responses and increasing stability. Featuring a new Emerald Night Green matte finish, this racquet gives players an optimal blend of control, feel and power. Its braided graphite + basalt frame with DirectConnect carbon fiber handle delivers improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- Parallel Drilling: Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- FORTYFIVE: Patent-protected frame layup produces a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. The material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Braided Graphite + Basalt: Elastic and reactive material combination improves the flex of a racket to increase ball contact with the strings for enhanced feel and greater control.
- Tapered grip lends better feel for top-handed grip placement on two-handed backhand.
- DirectConnect: Carbon fiber handle extends to directly connect with end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- StableFeel technology provides an enhanced, firmer feel that increases stability and creates a more connected-to-the-ball feel. Designed with avid players in mind, this "sharper Blade" is ideal for those seeking to improve their game.
US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.