Wilson Synthetic Grip
100 sq. in.
16M x 19C
US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.
Wilson Clash 100 v2.0
The hero model of the groundbreaking Clash series, the Wilson Clash 100 v2 slightly revises the recipe for more consistency, sustainability and a striking design. This tennis racquet elevates playability thanks to a modified construction at the tip that significantly improves the sweet spot. The Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommets and end cap add sustainability for a reduced footprint. An embossed Clash logo on the throat completes the look for more dynamic performance.
Who's it for?
- Tennis players looking for a performance racquet that maximizes flexibility without sacrificing stability for all ages and swing styles.
- Revised makeup at the racquet tip increases the sweet spot for more forgiveness on off-center shots.
- FORTYFIVE° frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path.
- Parallel Drilling grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Vertical bending increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal bending creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- FORTYFIVE° patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- 100 sq in headsize and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Innovative design features embossed Clash logo along throat and an anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
Shop All: Wilson Tennis Racquets Tennis Racquets Wilson