The hero model of the groundbreaking Clash series, the Wilson Clash 100 v2 slightly revises the recipe for more consistency, sustainability and a striking design. This tennis racquet elevates playability thanks to a modified construction at the tip that significantly improves the sweet spot. The Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommets and end cap add sustainability for a reduced footprint. An embossed Clash logo on the throat completes the look for more dynamic performance.
Who's it for?
- Tennis players looking for a performance racquet that maximizes flexibility without sacrificing stability for all ages and swing styles.
- Revised makeup at the racquet tip increases the sweet spot for more forgiveness on off-center shots.
- FORTYFIVE° frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path.
- Parallel Drilling grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Vertical bending increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal bending creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- FORTYFIVE° patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- 100 sq in headsize and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Innovative design features embossed Clash logo along throat and an anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint