The Wilson Pro Staff 97 v14 is a precision-oriented racquet ideal for advanced players. Slightly lighter than the Pro Staff RF 97, it still has a high weight concentrated in the handle. This racquet offers precision and pinpoint control from the Paradigm Bending technology between the shaft and hoop. The double braid is arranged at 45-degree angles, allowing the frame to breathe more upon impact. This technology increases dwell time while maintaining the classic Pro Staff feel. If you're strong enough to handle this racquet, the payoff in power is huge!
- Braid 45 Construction: Unique construction that arranges double-braided fibers at 45-degree angles for incredible stability and an elevated pocketing feel.
- String Mapping: A denser string bed provides an elevated feel and outstanding precision.
- Ergonomic End Cap: Improved comfort and playability thanks to the Ergonomic End Cap.
- Paradigm Bending: Unique, carbon fiber construction optimizes the hoop and shaft's bending profile for elevated flexibility without losing any power.
- Design: Combines the classic, elegant persona of the Pro Staff franchise with modern innovation.
US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.