Featuring a refined, elegant design and a rich earth tone, the Wilson Pro Staff X v14 is a more playable racquet for anyone and offers extra forgiveness due to its larger head size. Its head-light balance and crisp feel are reminiscent of the Pro Staff 97. The double braid technology is arranged at 45-degree angles, allowing the frame to breathe upon impact for enhanced pocketing and stability. If you're used to the feel and precision of the Pro Staff, it's hard to play with anything else!
- Ideal for players who enjoy the classic Pro Staff feel but are looking for a more forgiving, easy-to-swing racquet.
- Braid 45 Construction: Unique construction that arranges double-braided fibers at 45-degree angles that provide incredible stability and an elevated pocketing feel.
- String Mapping: A denser string bed provides an elevated feel and outstanding precision.
- Paradigm Bending: Unique, carbon fiber construction optimizes the hoop and shaft's bending profile for elevated flexibility without losing any of the power needed for the modern swing.
- Ergonomic End Cap. Yields improved comfort and playability.
- Design: Combines the classic, elegant persona of the Pro Staff franchise with modern innovation
US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.