Featuring a generous fit, the Wilson Rush Pro Ace earns high praise from tennis players who demand comfort. Known for its 2E fit to accommodate wider feet, this tennis shoe supports the foot during quick pivots with a 4D Support Chassis. Layered with a breathable Sensifeel upper, the Wilson Rush Pro Ace increases confidence on the court.
- 4D Support Chassis Technology: Asymmetrical heel-to-toe chassis provides stability and limits supination for more controlled pivot movements.
- Sensifeel layered upper construction improves comfort while maintaining superior support.
- Medial Rubber Drag Pad: Rubber overlay in the medial area adds durability and protection when dragging the foot.
- OrthoLite EVA Molded foam offers maximum cushioning and impressive longevity.
- DF2 Heel-toe drop (9 mm) provides comfort and performance.
- Duralast rubber compound offers abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- R-DST+ Midsole foam combines cushioning and rebound for dynamic performance.
- Wide Fit (2E) construction accommodates wider feet for a more comfortable fit
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces