Other racquets from this series
With the largest sweet spot in the series' history, the Yonex E-Zone 100SL helps tennis players take their swing to another level. This tennis racquet is ideal for players who want a lightweight model for fast swings and easy power on the court. Varied angles of the aero-shaped frame give players a plush, more comfortable feel at impact, even on off-centered shots. The Oval Pressed Shaft (OPS) increases spin and control to provide you with the edge to dominate your next match.
- Liner Tech: Straight hole grommets elongate the strings to optimize power and comfort on off-center shots.
- m40X: Strong, elastic graphite is added in the throat to provide power with a more flexible frame.
- VDM (Vibration Dampening Mesh): Stretchy mesh material wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations. Adds touch and precision.
- Isometric design increases the sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings, delivering greater control without sacrificing power.
- Shockless grommets integrated at the side and bottom help minimize muscle fatigue and provide a soft feel at impact to protect the wrist, forearm, and elbow.