Other racquets from this series
Incredibly precise with remarkable control, the Yonex VCORE 98 305g keeps your opponents on their toes! This spin-friendly tennis racquet helps you dictate the pace of play. A thinner beam allows for faster swing speeds to improve feel and topspin. NAMD™ graphite maintains flexibility during fast swings to maximize snap back. With even more spin potential than its predecessor, the Yonex VCORE 98 hits the spin your opponents have never seen!
- Thinner beam allows for faster swing speeds for improved feel and topspin.
- A 1.9% wider frame at the 2 & 10 o'clock position increases the ball contact areas, producing a higher launch angle.
- New throat design adds control and stability.
- Silicone oil infused grommet allows the racquet to quickly flex and snapback into its original position to improve spin.
Who's it for?
- Intermediate to advanced players looking for a maneuverable racquet designed for spin and speed.
- ISOMETRIC™ design increases the sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of main and cross strings, delivering greater control without sacrificing stability.
- Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM): A stretchy mesh material wraps around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations, adding touch and precision.
- 2G-Namd Flex Force: Graphite incorporated in the upper throat to the lower frame allows the racquet to flex quickly and snapback for maximum spin potential.
- Aerodynamic Technology: Aero Trench and Aero Fin Technology reduce air resistance for easy maneuverability and added spin.
- Liner Tech: Straight-hole grommets elongate the main strings by making the entry angle for the string more vertical, resulting in a horizontal sweet spot expansion and increased string movement.
- Silicone Infused Filament Technology (SIF): Monofilament infused with silicone oil to allow greater snapback for powerful spin.