Saucony Ride ISO 2 running shoes provide runners with a smooth, comfortable ride and an adaptive fit that sets it apart from the other neutral shoes out there. This new model offers slight updates that make the shoe fit better and improve the overall running experience.
Who Needs this Shoe?
- Runners with normal arches
- Runners who have a neutral gait
What's New with the 2?
- Crystal rubber replaces the IBR+ material in the forefoot for added durability and responsiveness.
- An upgraded engineered double jacquard mesh provides better protection and a better fit.
- The improved heel grab provides a more secure lockdown.