Saucony Ride ISO 2 running shoes provide runners with a smooth, comfortable ride and an adaptive fit that sets it apart from the other neutral shoes out there. This new model offers slight updates that make the shoe fit better and improve the overall running experience.
Who Needs this Shoe?
- Runners with normal arches
- Runners who have a neutral gait
What's New with the 2?
- Crystal rubber replaces the IBR+ material in the forefoot for added durability and responsiveness.
- An upgraded engineered double jacquard mesh provides better protection and a better fit.
- The improved heel grab provides a more secure lockdown.
What Else Does the 2 Feature?
- Upper: Engineered double jacquard mesh provides durability and protection. ISOFIT and FORMFIT give the shoe a more accommodating and comfortable fit for a wider range of foot types.
- Midsole: EVERUN Topsole provides a lively, resilient ride, continuous cushioning, and enhanced energy return for an energized running experience. PWRFOAM midsole helps quietly absorb impact and return energy.
- Outsole: TRI-FLEX provides increased force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction. Crystal rubber at the forefoot adds durability and responsiveness.
Shop Saucony Ride ISO 2 Running Shoes at Holabird Sports