Babolat Syntec Pro
100 sq. in.
16M x 19C
US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.
Babolat Pure Aero Rafa Origin
The Babolat Pure Aero Rafa Origin 2023 helps players execute a wide range of spin-friendly shots. Suited to all play styles, this racquet features an open string pattern to unleash heavy spin. Enjoy a smoother feel at contact from the natural flax fibers integrated into the frame. AEROMODULAR technology in the beam increases racquet speed for the point-winning pace to hit winners. A bold and vibrant design compliments your passionate playstyle. If you want to add more spin to your swing, try the Babolat Pure Aero Rafa 2023 Origin!
Who's it for?
- Tennis players who use spin as their secret weapon on the court and need a racquet to take advantage.
- Intermediate to advanced players who want a precise and spin-friendly racquet to play their aggressive game.
- Rafael Nadal fans who want to swing the same racquet as their favorite tennis player.
- A tighter, more optimized string pattern allows for better dwell time, helping you hit with more topspin.
- Aeromodular frame integrates NF2 Tech for improved feel at impact. FLAX technology includes inserts wrapped at strategic locations in the frame for a sustainable way to increase shock absorption.
- AeroModular technology: optimized design with integrating bumper and grommets to increase racquet speed and spin potential.
- FSI Spin: Open string pattern unleashes ultimate spin. Longer contact time between the ball and the string offers maximum spin with superior comfort and control.
- SWX Pure Feel powered by SMAC: Material integrated into the graphite provides an incredible sound, pure feel and better vibration dampening.
- NF2 Tech: Flax inserts at strategic locations in the frame create optimal shock absorption and sound quality for an exceptional playing experience.
Shop All: Babolat Tennis Racquets Tennis Racquets Babolat