Superfeet Copper DMP® Insoles
Superfeet Copper DMP® naturally molds to your unique foot shape through daily wear, giving you a personalized fit without having to heat the insole in an oven. As the DMP® foam adapts to the shape of your foot, the insole's biomechanical integrity remains intact for support and stabilization. The top layer cradles the shape of your foot while the mid-layer interactive PU foam comforts without compromising stability. The bottom 'D-Foam' llayer and stabilizer cap maintain ideal shape and support.
- Ideal for low to medium arched feet, yet accommodates all arch types.
- Dynamic memory foam adapts to the shape of your foot without compromising biomechanical support.
- Enhance comfort in your casual, dress, active or industrial footwear with removable outsoles.
- Perfect for low-impact activities such as walking, light hiking and golf.
- Benefits include: improved shock absorption, increased fit, comfort and performance, reduced pain from plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and bunions and improved posture and balance. (Benefits will vary from individual to individual.)
- Designed primarily for footwear with a removable insole.
- Deep heel cup cradles the calcaneal pad for natural shock absorption.
- Superfeet's contour shape properly adapts 2-dimensional footwear to the 3-dimensional foot.
- Agion® antimicrobial technology provides long lasting protectionimal underfoot support with improved shock absorption.
*Recipient of the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance, which recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health, and of significant value when used in a consistently applied program of daily foot care and regular professional treatment.