Brooks Adrenaline GTS 20 running shoes feature updates that a wide variety of runners will love.
GuideRails are back by popular demand in this iteration of the Adrenaline GTS. Runners couldn't get enough of this "there when you need it, out of the way when you don't" holistic support system that's like autopilot for your feet: guiding your gait once fatigue sets in and your form starts to break down.
Other new additions to the 20th edition of this classic Brooks shoe include: a dual-layer mesh FlexFit upper, updated flex grooves on the midsole and outsole, and an even softer DNA LOFT heel crash pad. All these features combine to give you an unbelievably soft, supportive ride that's never too stiff.
Who Needs this Shoe?
- Runners with low to medium arches.
- Runners who overpronate or neutral runners.
- Runners who want a supportive shoe that isn't too stiff.
What Else Does the 20 Feature?
- Upper: New dual-layer FlexFit upper has two components: a thinner, sock-like inner layer and a breathable, durable outer layer.
- Midsole: BioMoGo DNA foam and a DNA LOFT Crash Pad cushioning combine to create a soft and responsive ride.
- Outsole: Segmented Crash Pad delivers a smooth transition from heel to toe. Updated flex grooves give your feet the freedom to move naturally and efficiently.