Stability never felt better. Reimagined with a lighter weight and smoother transitions, the ASICS GT-2000 12 is a versatile trainer for various distances. Slip into a jacquard mesh upper that offers a supportive and comfortable fit. Enjoy softer landings and responsive rebounds with every stride on the FF BLAST™ foam midsole with PureGEL™ technology. The 3D GUIDANCE SYSTEM™ delivers advanced stability for smooth strides. Made with recycled materials, the ASICS GT-2000 12 leaves a lighter footprint for a brighter future!
- 3D Guidance System™ provides adaptive, on-demand stability to support every step of your run.
- Increased heel bevel controls impact for smoother transitions.
- Wider basenets create a more stable platform.
- Forefoot flare provides a smooth, stable ride from landing to lift-off.
- PureGEL™ technology delivers soft landings and smoother transitions.
- Full-length FF BLAST™ PLUS midsole and an increased stack height provide more comfort.
Who's it for?
- Runners who need a lightweight stability shoe for daily road runs.
- Heel strikers who want every stride to land on a bed of soft, cloud-like cushioning.
Upper: Jacquard mesh upper offers a supportive and comfortable foothold. At least 50% of the shoe's upper material includes recycled content. OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft, step-in comfort. The sockliner features a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by 45% compared to conventional methods. Reflective details improve visibility in low-light situations.
Midsole: Rearfoot PureGEL™ technology provides lightweight cushioning and softer landings. 3D Guidance System™ provides advanced stability for smoother strides. FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning offers lightweight shock absorption and a responsive rebound.
Outsole: AHAR™ LO-HRD outsole improves resistance against wear. AHARPLUS™ rubber heel plug improves durability.
US sales only.