Energize your off-road adventures in the Brooks Caldera 7! This trail running shoe provides a lively and responsive ride, returning energy mile after mile. Its nitrogen-infused DNA LOFT v3 midsole offers supreme softness with every stride, while the sticky TrailTack rubber outsole provides reliable traction. Recycled materials throughout the design improve sustainability, helping you leave a lighter footprint. With supreme softness and a stable ride, the Brooks Caldera 7 leads you smoothly over uneven surfaces.
- Made with more recycled materials to lower carbon emissions.
- Light, breathable, durable TPEE air mesh upper
- TrailTack Green outsole provides traction on wet and dry surfaces and is made with 25% recycled materials.
- Outsole design provides excellent traction on trails.
- Redesigned midsole side walls improve flexibility and stability.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners looking to blaze the trails in a responsive, comfortable shoe.
- Runners who have tried the Brooks Divide for trail running and want a shoe with more padding.
- Nitrogen-infused DNA LOFT v3 cushioning provides supreme softness on uneven surfaces.
- Raised midsole foam walls add security and flexibility, while the widened base and extra flex grooves on the outsole combine for smooth and stable landings.
- Improved upper features an external cage for a more secure, adaptable midfoot fit. Breathable and dynamic air mesh offers protection and moisture management over varying terrain.
- Forefoot outsole design mimics mountain goat hooves.
- Made with recycled materials equal to six plastic water bottles
- 4 mm lug height
US sales only.