Soar to new speeds in the Brooks Catamount 3! This trail running shoe uses a lightning-fast DNA FLASH midsole to help runners fly on the path. Slide into a dual-sided air mesh upper with a hydrophobic TPEE outer layer that dries quickly and provides a soft, next-to-skin feel. The SkyVault propulsive plate delivers snappy responsiveness with each stride to help you power up hills while doubling as a rock shield to protect your feet against trail hazards. If you want to turbocharge your trail miles, try the Brooks Catamount 3!
- Made with more recycled materials to lower carbon emissions.
- Streamlined construction allows the upper to contour to your foot over uphill climbs and lateral motion.
Who's it for?
- Trail runners looking for a lightweight, responsive shoe to take on rugged terrain.
- Competitive trail racers who want to run fast during challenging off-road events.
- Nitrogen-infused DNA FLASH midsole provides a light and responsive ride.
- SkyVault Trail Plate provides uphill efficiency to push the pace while you summit peaks.
- TrailTack Green rubber outsole includes 25% recycled content for eco-friendly traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Premium single-layer TPEE mesh offers lightweight breathability while remaining durable enough to take on rugged trails.
- Made with recycled materials equivalent to seven plastic water bottles.
- 3.5mm lug height
US sales only.