Introducing the next generation of spin. The Dunlop SX series meets the needs of modern players, adding more spin on off-center shots to keep the ball in the court. As a lighter version, the Dunlop SX 300 Lite allows for easy handling in any situation. Stay consistent on attacking shots as the Spin Boost+ Grommets and Spin Boost String tech perfectly mix power and spin. If you're looking to hit more winners and less errors, join the spin generation with the Dunlop SX 300 Lite!
Who's it for?
- The Dunlop SX 300 Lite is perfectly suited to young players who want a lighter, full-size racquet to take the next step in their tennis journey.
- Spin Boost+ Grommets: Dynamic set of spin-enhancing grommets work with the spin boost string tech to provide more power, spin and control. The grommets allow for more string movement, creating a 'bite' on the ball, thus generating more spin. The extra movement makes the string bed more forgiving, creating a larger sweet spot.
- Spin Boost String tech: Innovative enlargement of the string bed creates a more even power distribution and spin generation. This effect transfers more power to the top of the racquet where its needed for spin generation.
- V-Energy Shaft: Unique V Shape frame geometry in the shaft of the racquet enhances frame stability and power.
- Sonic Core™ made with Infinergy® by BASF: Material placed in the 2 and 10 o'clock areas of the racquet to offer high rebound and reduced vibrations, helping you unleash game-winning shots at will.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.