Gamma 5003 QM 6-PT Stringing Machine
The Gamma 5003 QM 6-PT Stringing Machine is a quality device for professional racquet stringers. This machine contains state of the art features including, but not limited to a 6-Point Quick Mount System with a top-side clamp down system that helps to reduce obstructions during the stringing process. A slim and sleek design and all metal diamond coated string clamps feature a special self-locking adjustment to help hold strings by using less pressure.
- Features a height adjustable from 36 to 48.
- Includes a patented rotational string guide.
- Diamond coated linear string gripper with rotational string guide.
- Quick 6-point mounting system.
- Slim profile diamond coated string clamps with self-locking adjustment knob to hold strings with less clamping pressure.
- Quick action swivel clamp bases that lock with the turn of a lever.
- Manual spring tension winder with a range from 9-90 pounds.
- 360 degree turntable rotation with locking brake for ease of use.
- Tools included: Gamma Pathfinder Awl, Straight Awl, Hex Wrenches, Straight Pliers.
- Includes a Starter String Pack with 6 free sets of GAMMA performance string and the USRSA Getting Started Stringing Guide.
5 Year Limited Warranty.
Note: Larger items like court equipment, and tennis ball machines (often made to order)may not be stocked in our Baltimore warehouse. These items are carefully packaged and shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please give us a call if youd like to pick this item up from our store so we can check availability and prepare your order.