Garmin fenix 7x Pro Sapphire Solar Edition GPS Watch
Built for daily use, the fenix 7X Sapphire Solar Edition GPS watch runs strong seven days a week. Featuring a big 1.4 display, built-in LED flashlight and Power Sapphire solar charging lens, its long-lasting battery life sustains your athletic and outdoor challenges. Use trusted button controls or the new touchscreen interface to access selections. Gain performance insights and metrics that help you manage your effort and improve stamina. Optimize recovery with 24/7 health and wellness monitoring of heart rate, respiration, stress, sleep and more. Outdoor navigation sensors and new multi-band GNSS technology guide you with higher accuracy, even in challenging environments. Plus, you'll have preloaded TopoActive maps and worldwide ski and golf maps right on your wrist. For your tamer days, connected features include smart notifications, music storage and Garmin Pay contactless payments to complement your activities.
- Long-running solar powered multisport GPS watch with scratch-resistant Power Sapphire lens and always-on 1.4 display uses the suns energy to extend battery life; a built-in LED flashlight keeps you going after dark
- Trusted button controls that work in any environment are matched with a highly responsive touchscreen interface for quick, convenient access to selections
- Take your training to the next level with endurance and real-time stamina tracking, training status, advanced performance metrics and 30+ built-in sports apps
- Get 24/7 health and wellness monitoring with wrist-based heart rate, Pulse Ox (not available in all countries), stress and enhanced sleep tracking.
- Navigate the outdoors with a higher level of positioning accuracy, thanks to new multi-band frequency and GNSS network support (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) plus built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Find freedom and adventure with preloaded TopoActive maps plus maps for thousands of golf courses and ski resorts worldwide
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity lets you download maps for any continent at any time without using a computer
- Enjoy everyday lifestyle connectivity features, including smart notifications when connected to a compatible smartphone, music storage and our Garmin Pay contactless payment solution in supported countries and payment networks
- Battery performance: up to 28 days of battery life while indoors or up to 37 days when solar charging (assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux condition) in smartwatch mode; in GPS mode, up to 89 hours indoors or up to 122 hours when solar charging (assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions)
Built-In LED Flashlight: Variable light intensities and a red safety light add awareness during dark training sessions. Strobe mode can match your running cadence.
Hill Score: Measure your uphill running capability and elevate progress over time based on VO2 max and training history. Measure your running strength on steep ascents and endurance on long ascents to earn a score based on your running performance.
Endurance Score: Measure your ability to sustain prolonger efforts and combine training data from all your athletic pursuits to understand how training impacts overall endurance. This dynamic measurement uses VO2 max, short/long term training loads and other factors to gauge your fitness progress.
Wrist-Based Running Power: See how much power you're applying to the rail or road to manage effort and fine-tune your training.
Weather Map Overlays: Provides real-time forecast info including cloud cover, wind speed and direction, temperature and precipitation
Relief Shading: Helps you better understand the terrain and make important navigational decisions while you're out on the trails.
Up Ahead Map Integration: Get an at-a-glance awareness for selected POI checkpoints ahead, such as aid stations during a race.
Outdoor Maps+: Subscribe to Outdoor Maps+ for premium mapping content, such as satellite imagery and enhanced topographic maps, downloaded directly to your watch.