HEAD Sprint Pro 3.5 Clay Men's Forest Green/Light Green
Lightweight performance meets breathable comfort, wrapped in a sleek and modern package. The HEAD Sprint Pro 3.5 Clay is great for players who unleash their quickness on the court. Feel fast and explosive during lateral movements on the low-drop TRI-NRG midsole. Midfoot Delta Straps provide a secure fit during aggressive slides and quick changes in direction. For fierce strikers who move quickly around the court, the HEAD Sprint Pro 3.5 Clay supports your game!
- Engineered mesh and tongue material provide lightweight comfort.
- Cooling system improves breathability.
- Refreshed aesthetic gives the shoe a modern look and feel.
Who's it for?
- Tennis players looking for a lightweight shoe to add more speed to their game.
- Swift and scrappy tennis players who attack the net and change directions quickly.
Upper: Lightweight, full knitted mesh upper keeps you cool and comfortable. Half-sock construction provides step-in comfort. Delta Straps and TPU heel counter add a secure, customized fit to support aggressive slides and quick changes in direction. Drift Defense protects the toe and medial side from abrasion.
Midsole: TRI-NRG provides exceptional cushioning, torsional stability and better energy return for explosive lift-offs. Low-to-the-ground platform enables fast lateral movements.
Outsole: Hybrasion+™ compound provides durability in high-wear areas. Lateral control stability trigger avoids roll overs.