Hoka One One Speedgoat 5 Mid GTX Women's Bellwether Blue/Camellia
Grippy and cushioned, the HOKA Speedgoat 5 Mid GTX is a swift trailblazer! This trail-ready workhorse features a GORE-TEX waterproof membrane to protect you in wet conditions. The Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides reliable traction on sloppy terrain. For runners and hikers who want to fly over wet and rocky roads, the HOKA Speedgoat 5 Mid GTX prevails on any trail!
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole with Traction Lug for more traction on loose terrain.
- Double jacquard mesh provides durable protection from trail hazards.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners who want a waterproof trail shoe that provides comfort on technical terrain.
- Competitive trail athletes who need aggressive grip for unpredictable terrain and less-than-ideal conditions.
- Active hikers who want shoes that won't keep them from exploring the beaten paths on their adventures.
Upper: Double jacquard mesh made from recycled material for sustainable protection. GORE-TEX waterproof membrane offers protection for sloppy, wet conditions. Extended heel pull tab allows easy on and off capabilities. Protective toe rand adds durability in high-wear areas.
Midsole: CMEVA midsole provides more speed, agility and responsiveness for trail runs. Late-stage Meta-Rocker technology drives you forward with a smooth rolling stride to improve efficiency.
Outsole: Vibram® Megagrip with Traction Lug improves traction on loose soil. 5mm lugs offer additional support and stability for ascending and descending on trails.