Stay smooth from start to finish in the Saucony Guide 17! This moderate support shoe provides step-in comfort and reliable stability for a unique ride. Enjoy a personalized fit when you slip into the 360° fit upper, which forms to your foot for customized support. Softer PWRRUN foam provides a comfortable ride, while CenterPath technology adds protection with a broader platform, higher sidewalls and an asymmetric profile. Light, stable and responsive, the Saucony Guide 17 is a reliable workhorse for daily training!
- CenterPath technology provides comfort and protection with a broader platform, higher sidewalls and an asymmetric profile to guide your stride.
- Softer PWRRUN cushioning in the midsole with a higher stack height for improved comfort.
Who's it for?
- Runners who slightly overpronate and need lightweight support for their stride.
- Runners with a diverse workout routine that includes various distances, speeds, and intervals.
- Anyone with a wide foot wants a shoe that can accommodate without sacrificing comfort.
Upper: 360° fit forms to your foot for customized support and comfort. PWRRUN+ sockliner provides a supremely comfortable step-in feel.
Midsole: Pillowy soft PWRRUN foam with a higher stack height for a more comfortable ride. CenterPath technology guides your stride with a broader platform, higher sidewalls and an asymmetric profile.
Outsole: Blown rubber in the forefoot and heel offers reliable traction and durability. Forefoot flex grooves enable smooth transitions. Wide platform supports smooth landings for an inherently stable ride.
US sales only.