Sustainability meets performance in the Saucony Triumph RFG! This max-cushioned neutral trainer features a soft and light PWRRUN BIO+ foam midsole for a smooth and sustainable ride. Enjoy a luxurious step-in feel from the recycled yarn upper as the adaptive lacing system creates a cozy fit. The 80% natural gum rubber outsole provides durability in a more eco-friendly form. With supreme comfort and sustainability, the Saucony Triumph RFG runs for good!
- Luxurious flat-knit upper offers soft step-in comfort and superior breathability.
- Adaptive lacing system creates a cozy and secure fit.
- Soft heel collar lining and padded tongue hug your foot in all the right places.
Who's it for?
- Runners who need a light and luxurious shoe for long distances, relaxed runs and recovery days.
- Daily walkers and comfort lovers who want a plush shoe for everyday use.
- Anyone with a wider foot needs a shoe that can accommodate to find the perfect fit.
Upper: Upper partially comprised of recycled yarns and plant-based dyes for a responsible fit and feel. Adaptive lacing system creates a secure and cozy fit. Soft heel collar lining and padded tongue hug your foot in all the right places.
Midsole: Full-length PWRRUN BIO+ midsole contains 55% corn-based foam that limits dependence on plastic and offers a springy ride.
Outsole: 80% natural gum rubber outsole provides durability in a more sustainable form. Tri-Flex design improves flex and adaptability to every stride.
US sales only.