The Swiftwick Maxus™ One socks offer the same managed compression made with 200 needle construction with enhanced cushioning in the heel and toe. Superior moisture wicking properties without the use of chemicals provide 40% better performance than other materials. Signature Linked Toe technology eliminates toe seam irritation and blister formation.
- Features a maximum level of plush cushioning.
- Compression at the arch provides support.
- Sculpted footbed and seamless toe assures maximum comfort and a blister-free environment.
- Light and breathable Olefin fabric are included in the arch and top of the sock.
- Hydrotec Polyester foot bottom.
- Made in USA.
The only Nobel Prize winning fiber, these socks are constructed with 46% Olefin which retains less than .01% of its weight in moisture and resists deterioration from perspiration and detergents.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.