Building on nearly 20 years of dominance, the Wilson Blade 100 UL v9 is the preferred choice of avid competitors looking for ultimate control, feel and stability. The lightest, most maneuverable racquet in the V9 series, the Blade 100UL is the ideal model for transitioning junior players. Featuring a new Emerald Night Green matte finish, this racquet has an open string pattern that gives players an optimal blend of control, feel and power. Its braided graphite + basalt frame with DirectConnect carbon fiber handle delivers an improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- Parallel Drilling: Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- FORTYFIVE: Patent-protected frame layup produces a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. The material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Tapered grip lends a better feel for top-handed grip placement on the two-handed backhand.
- DirectConnect: Carbon fiber handle extends to directly connect with end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- StableFeel technology provides an enhanced, firmer feel that increases stability and creates a more connected-to-the-ball feel. Designed with avid players in mind, this "sharper Blade" is ideal for those seeking to improve their game.
US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.