Building on nearly 20 years of dominance, the Wilson Blade 104 v9 is the preferred choice of avid competitors looking for ultimate control, feel and stability. Featuring a new Emerald Night Green matte finish, the Blade 104 V9 boasts the largest head size in the Blade series, resulting in a generous sweet spot and an optimal balance of control and power. It features a braided graphite + basalt frame with a DirectConnect carbon fiber handle that delivers a better feel and enhanced torsional stability. With an extra-long grip to increase reach, it features an open 16x19 string pattern and StableFeel technology designed to sharpen responses and increase stability.
- Parallel Drilling: Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- FORTYFIVE: Patent-protected frame layup produces a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. The material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Braided Graphite + Basalt: Elastic and reactive material combination improves the flex of a racket to increase ball contact with the strings for enhanced feel and greater control.
- Tapered grip lends a better feel for top-handed grip placement on the two-handed backhand.
- DirectConnect: Carbon fiber handle extends to directly connect with end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- Double Holes: Increased string flex yields a larger sweet spot, producing longer dwell time on the string bed.
- StableFeel technology provides an enhanced, firmer feel that increases stability and creates a more connected-to-the-ball feel. Designed with avid players in mind, this "sharper Blade" is ideal for those seeking to improve their game.
US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.