With the most generous fit in the Rush pro series, the Wilson Rush Pro Ace Pickler earns high remarks for pickleball players who prioritize comfort. Highlighted by its 2E fit to accommodate wider feet, this pickleball shoe stabilizes your foot through its 4D Support Chassis: a symmetrical heel-toe chassis that limits supination to help control pivot movements. Layered with Sensifeel on the upper for extra breathability, the Rush Pro Ace Pickler delivers an appealing blend of comfort, stability and style for supreme confidence with every step.
- 4D Support Chassis Technology: Asymmetrical heel-to-toe chassis provides stability and limits supination for more controlled pivot movements while setting up for powerful strokes.
- Sensifeel minimally layered upper construction upgrades comfort while maintaining superior support.
- High-density OrthoLite foam offers maximum cushioning and impressive longevity.
- DF2 Heel-toe drop (9 mm) provides the best blend of comfort and performance.
- Duralast High-density rubber compound provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- R-DST+ Midsole foam offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for dynamic performance.
- 4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up for powerful strokes, creating superior stability
- Rubber Medial Drag Pad supplies added durability and protection when dragging the foot
- Generous Fit accommodates wider feet for a more comfortable fit
- Designed for best performance on pickleball court surfaces